We provided low-voltage structured cabling solutions for the new 400,000-square-foot Horseshoe Casino. The project required an aggressive schedule, and our team was able to complete our entire scope of work in a short time frame while remaining within budget.
The client needed an electrical contractor with the capacity to provide structured cabling across the entirety of the facility, including gaming areas, entertainment space, restaurants, bars, and lounges.
We delivered end-to-end structured cabling solutions, as well as cabling for video surveillance, access control, and overhead paging/music systems. Solutions included:
- 1.8 million feet of Category 6 cabling
- Eight miles of fiber optic cabling
- 150,000 feet of camera cabling
- 250,000 feet of speaker cabling
- 90,000 feet of access control cabling
- Construction of ten intermediate distribution frames and a main server room
Horseshoe Casino Hammond is a 400,000-square-foot property containing gaming, entertainment, restaurants, bars, and lounges, and is located on Lake Michigan in Hammond, Indiana.