We provided comprehensive low-voltage services for this new 200,000-square-foot Hard Rock Casino. Our expertise working in similar facilities helped us successfully complete the project.
We were awarded the initial contract thanks to the reputation we’ve earned for outstanding electrical services on other casino projects.
The client needed a professional electrical contractor with experience in handling low-voltage work for the casino market, including gaming, dining, retail, and entertainment spaces.
Our end-to-end low-voltage solutions included:
- Complete structured cabling solution, featuring:
- One million feet of Category 6 cabling
- Six miles of fiber optic cabling
- 225,000 feet of audio cabling for overhead paging/music system
- 75,000 feet of access control cabling
- Cabling for video surveillance
- Six intermediate distribution frames and a main server room
- Complete fire alarm system
Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana is a $300 million complex with a Hard Rock Cafe and Hard Rock Live concert center.