We provided complete electrical installation services for a new, 185,000-square-foot Cabela’s retail store. Thanks to our extensive industry experience, we were able to deliver the project on-time and within budget while adapting to the facility’s unique challenges, including specialty wiring for an aquarium, children’s shooting gallery, and museum space.
The client needed a contractor capable of delivering electrical solutions across the entire facility, covering retail space, gun library, fresh-water aquarium, archery range, kid’s shooting gallery, restaurant, and museum.
Our solutions included:
- 3,000-A, 480/277-V main electrical service
- 600-kW emergency diesel generator
- 1,600 light fixtures
- Underfloor raceway system
- Expansive site lighting package
- Complete fire alarm system
- Wiring for facility attractions
- Wiring for warehouse conveyor system
- Power for HVAC equipment
Cabela’s is one of North America’s leading specialty retailers of outdoor recreation merchandise, with more than 80 locations across Canada and the U.S.