Thanks to our depth of experience with this client and vast knowledge of electrical healthcare projects, we were able to maintain this project’s schedule through major design changes.
Utilizing Building Information Modeling, we provided electrical systems that coordinated seamlessly with other mechanical systems. Our Value Engineering services helped reduce the project’s overall cost.
The client was building a new hospital and needed electrical, technology, and systems solutions for their state-of-the-art facility.
We provided electrical construction throughout multiple areas of the hospital, including:
- Kitchen and dining
- Conference center
- Ten physician suites
- Treatment and trauma areas
- Diagnostics rooms, including computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, radiology, nuclear camera spaces
- 40 patient bedrooms
- Main service/generator building
Our solutions included:
- Site lighting
- Complete primary medium-voltage distribution system
- General power distribution system
- Emergency distribution system featuring two 1.5-MW generators
- Teledata cabling
- Fire alarm system
The Community Stroke & Rehabilitation Center in Crown Point is a four-story, 129,000 square-foot multispecialty hospital. For more than 30 years, we’ve performed many projects and a large majority of maintenance work in all hospitals for the non-profit Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana, Inc. that oversees this client.